Thursday, October 21, 2010

"CELEBRATING JACKSON POLLOCK'S BIRTH AND DEATH" belated.

No. 311 in my 365/2010 series.
Title: "CELEBRATING JACKSON POLLOCKS BIRTH AND DEATH"
Size: image size is 17X23 inches
Medium: Acrylics and tempera
This one is for you TRACY ALLYN GREENE, You made me feel bad about missing the anniversary dates of one of my 10 favorite artists. So I put every thing aside yesterday and did this one. I love showing students how to do Pollocks "RIGHT". In this painting, done the way Pollock might have doe it, I also included in it, messages and images also as he did quite often in his early works anyway. You will fins his name, JACKSON POLLOCK, his birthday JAN. 28, 1912 and the date of his death, AUG. 11, 1956. and the image of an automobile, representing the way he died in a car wreck.
I do hope you like what I do.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.

No comments: