Saturday, January 30, 2010

"NORTH CLEAR CREEK FALLS"

This is the No. 30 painting in my 365/2010 series
Title: "NORTH CLEAR CREEK FALLS"
11x14 inches, watercolor, on 100% handmade rag paper.

North Clear Creek Falls is located somewhere between Lake City and Creed Colorado. It is just a little Northeast of South Fork, Colorado. You cannot see this scene until you walk right up to it. There is a big hole in the ground, and these falls flow to the bottom of it. I could hear the sound of the falls from several feet away but could not see them. It is no tourist site with people all around. There was a small sign on the highway pointing to where they were and your on your own to find them. I followed the sound and what a surprise just walking upon this amazing scene.
I do hope you enjoy my work, and comments are appreciated.

No comments: