Thursday, January 20, 2011

ARNI'S THEATRICAL EXPERIENCES"

"ARNI'S THEATRICAL EXPERIENCES"
24X30 ACRYLIC
This painting represents all my theatrical experiences since the first grade. I was in plays in Elementary, and high school and in college. Several  years after I finished college and started my family, all my children got interested in theater. While getting them to and from auditions and shows my interested peaked again and I started acting again. Let's have some fun with this one. I'm gonna tell you what I've painted in here, you find it and tell me what show you think it represents. Or I'll tell you the show and you tell me how it is represented in the painting. OK?
What represents my first grade play?
A submarine
A bird
The Rainmaker
A church
A star of David
The best Christmas Pageant Ever
Lyric represent the professional theater where I worked a master scenic artist.
The ECT represents the community theater where I did most work.


No comments: