Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MY CRUISE THROUGH MY PAINTINGS.







The photos are of my paintings I did while on our Cruise. I painted 27 pieces from sketches I would do during the day and them paint them that night or the next day. I hope you enjoy my trip with me as you come alone for the pictures. I am going to post about 6-7 each day till I get them all up on the blog.
From top to bottom.
TheBasicilia of St. Thomas in Rome A white marble church with a gold stature you can see from nearly all over Roma. It was just down the street from where our Hotel was.
St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City. What a magnificent piece of history.
The Hill side of Chitivichia, Italy the port town where we got on the ship. About an hour from Roma.
A view of the Island of Sicily, Italy as we sailed by it. Did not get to stop there.
My first view of the Volcano on the Island of Stromboli, Italy.
Another view of Stromboli as we sailed past her. My first active Volcano to see.
and last for today is the Library of Alexandria, Egypt. It is the first thing you see as you enter the Harbor and it is Absolutely beautiful. and is built on the site where one of the Seven wonders of the ancient world was built.
I do hope you enjoy my trip with me.
These pieces are all very small. 6X9, 4 1/2X12 and 9X12. 

No comments: