Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"EARLY MORNING AT SAN XAVIER"

No. 325 of my 365/2010 painting series.
Title: "EARLY MORNING AT SAN XAVIER"
Size 22X28 inches
Medium: Acrylic on masonite.
This is another one of those paintings that has been haunting me to just finish me.
So I did.
This is from sketchbooks and photos that I did on my painting trip to the southwest, a few years back. I arrived there real early one Sunday morning on my way to Mexico. People start arriving and I realized they were there for worship. SO i stayed for services and was so glad I did. It is absolutely beautiful inside.When we came out of the church there was a flea market set up on the other side of the parking lot. I had fun there also.
I do hope you like what I do.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.

No comments: