Thursday, August 12, 2010

"THE PROVIAS HOUSE"


This is the No. 243 in my 365/2010 painting series.
Title: "THE PROVIAS HOUSE"
Size: 8.5X11 inches
Medium: Watercolor on 140lb. deArches cold pressed paper.
This beautiful little structure is located on Washington Street in Aberdeen Mississippi and belongs to one of my favorite families in Aberdeen. This looks like a very tiny house from the street but inside it's much larger. This house connects. by way of a pool and a magnificent back yard to the family owned business of Tony" Cafe on Commerce Street. This house and it's gardens are decorated in a Greek style that is absolutely breathtaking.
I sure hope you like what I do.
Also Please go to my other blog, arni's student's artworks, and look at some of my students work, they will also appreciate it.
Comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments: