Thursday, August 5, 2010

"TALKING ART COLLAGE"


This is the No. 236 in my 365/2010 painting series.
Title: "TALKING ART COLLAGE"
Size: 12X14 inches
Medium: Watercolor, acrylic, papers, fortune cookie fortunes, friskit, crayons and paint pens.
Two friends, Clint and Clinton (my middle name), met at the Lido for lunch yesterday to talk about art. we ate, talked, and looked at art. I had thoughts about art, He had thoughts about art and we both agreed perhaps a show. As we finished i opened my fortune cookie and it read.'YOUR ARTISTIC TALENTS WIN THE APPROVAL AND APPLAUSE OF OTHERS." as I was paying the ticket he read his fortune cookie and handed both the slips to me as we were waling toward my truck. His cookie read, "TALENTS THAT ARE NOT SHARED ARE NOT TALENTS". We are going to work on a show.
I told him that these fortune slips were going into a collage for my today's post. I don't do many collages, He does collages so I wanted to commemorate our meeting.
I do hope You like what I'm doing.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.

No comments: