Sunday, August 15, 2010

"THE GAYLE FAMILY PORTRAIT"


No. 246 in my365/2010 painting series.
Title: "THE GAYLE FAMILY PORTRAIT"
Size: 6'X8'
Medium: Acrylic on Masonite
The Gayle family consist of Robin my oldest daughter, Matt my son-in-law and my two grandsons, Easton and Mason.
This is a historic record of their lives together.
there are 45 different items hidden in this large painting. Included are things that have happened in the 19 years they will celebrate together Nov. 30 1991. This date is hidden in the painting. Also you will find 4 pets, addresses of every place they have lived, names of close family friends, trips and vacations, all their names and birth dates, and in all 45 different things. Have fun looking.
Yes, I will do these on commission these.
I hope you like what I do. Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.
Please google arni's students artworks and look at what they are doing.

No comments: