Monday, November 29, 2010

"BOATS AT THE BLUE BLUFF FESTIVAL"

No. 349 in my 365/2010 painting series.
Title: "BOATS AT THE BLUE BLUFF FESTIVAL"
Size: App. 8.5X11 inches
Medium: Watercolor on 140lb. watercolor paper.
I judged the blue bluff art festival back in the 90's and a guy came by my setup and asked if I painted boats I told him definitely and he told me to come by and see him he had a boat named Heaven Hill that he wanted a painting done of it. I went by, missed him, but couldn't resist the color and the reflections of the boats in the water. This is what I saw. The names on the boats are "AGAPE" from Cordova, Tn., "HEAVEN HILL", Corinth, Ms., and "STILL THE ONE" from Corinth, Ms. I hope you enjoy what I do. Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.
Be sure to look at my Christmas Art Sale blog later today.

No comments: