Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"CELEBRATING THE FLATT'S 60TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY"

No. 339 of my 365/2010 series for 11-18-2010
Title: "CELEBRATING THE FLATT'S 60TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY"
Size: 24X36 inches
Medium: Acrylics on Stretched canvas
This is in celebration of my Uncle Ottis and Aunt Barbara Flatt's 60 wedding anniversary. There are 67 items represented in this painting. I do hope you have fun looking for them. Some of them mean thing only to me and them but if you ask I'll share with you.  Listed in this painting: Ottis and Barbar Flatt, Nov. 18 1950, 60, Both their birthdates, All 4 of their children's names and birthdates, The children's spouse's names and birthddates, All 9 grandchildrens names and birthdates, Their Great Grand daughter's name and birthdate. All the addresses where the family has lived, All the churches the family has attended. A cross, A music staff and treble clef, a bird (whipperwill0, Steering wheel with a knob on it, a tree with a crack in it, "up and out" a tin cup, Civic Center, Bum,  A.B.S., #331 and perhaps more that I can't remember right now.
Thanks you for looking at my work. Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.

No comments: