Saturday, April 17, 2010

"CELEBRATING JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY"

This is the No. 108 painting in my 365/2010 series
Title: "CELEBRATING JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY"
Size: 16X20 inches
Medium: Acrylic on canvas board.
Jessica is my daughter-in-law, the WIFE of my son John, and the mother of two of my grandsons, Colton and Owen. This painting is done in about 12 different shads of Reds (pinks included) her favorite color.In this painting you will find represented a coffee cup for her time with her friends, a book for her book club she likes. a bird for the St. Louis Cardinals, the OU logo, the Golden Arches for her work, a cross for her service to God, the date of her birth 4-17-??, and her age ??, You will also find these names, Trista, Paul, Janet, Lowell, Wilma, Debbie, Joe, Julia, Colton, Owen, Nina and arni. and a tire representing my first impressions of her.
I do hope you like what I do.
Comment and/or remarks are appreciated.

No comments: