Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"HOOTIE OWL"

This is the No.118 painting in my 365/2010 series
Title; "HOOTIE OWL"
Size: 22X30 inches.
Medium: Watercolor on 140lb. DeArches cold press paper.
This is another Demo painting, painted in about 30-40 minutes in front of an audience.
All you bird people out there don't get upset about this species or type owl. I'm not an Audubon so don't be looking for a KIND of owl. It's just arni's owl. I made up the feather pattern, and the other anatomy of the creature. My first graders enjoyed watching me paint it though. I do hope you enjoy it as well as all the things that I do.
Comment and/or remarks are appreciated.
Please go to www.arniandersonartworks.com and view some of my award winners and some other things that I do such as murals, pencil portraits etc.

No comments: