Sunday, April 18, 2010

"OUR 2ND. HOUSE IN TUPELO, MISSISSIPPI"

This is the No. 109 painting in my 365/2010 series.
Title: "OUR 2ND. HOUSE IN TUPELO, MISSISSIPPI"
Size: 5x7 inches.
Medium: Watercolor on 140 lb. DeArches cold press paper.
This is the smallest of the 109 painting that I have listed so far. They really are a little harder to so simply because of the brushes, hand and eyes getting tat the same place at the same time. LOL
When Nina and I moved back to
Tupelo in the early 1970 this is the house we bought. It is located on Choctaw street, just south of the North East Mississippi Medical Center. Nina worked there and it was very close to Sears where I was working at that time. We lived here a little over two years. This house was built by one of the Locke's of the Hardware family. It was a very small, but very nice house. It had all hardwood floors, fancy french doors and that amazing front window facing west. Beautiful unobstructed sunsets from atop this little hill. Remember many card games with the Charles and Pat Miller in this house. We left her for Searcy and to finish school.
I do hope you enjoy what I do.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.
If you would like to see some of my award winning artworks go to www.arnianderson.com and view all the galleries in my website. Please leave me a comment there so I know you've been in the gallery.
Thanks

No comments: