Saturday, April 24, 2010

'OKLAHOMA LONGHORN"

This is the No. 116TH. painting in my 365/2010 series
Title: "OKLAHOMA LONGHORN"
Size: 22X30 inches
Medium: Watercolor on 140lb. DeArches 100% rag paper.
This is another demo painting done in about 30 mins. in front of an audience.
A couple of weeks ago my cousin Calvin Anderson and his wife Dorothy from Huntsville visited us on their way back fro Las Vegas. We were riding around just taking in Oklahoma and came upon this bunch of Longhorn cattle in the city limits of Edmond. Calvin had never seen a longhorn, So this one was painted with Calvin in mind.
I do hope you like what I do.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.
Please view my website at www.arniandersonartworks.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to buy some paintings, but don't know how to get in touch with you. I especially like the ones from Aberdeen and Lake Monroe, MS