Sunday, December 26, 2010

"BILL'S HOUSE, NETTLETON, MISSISSIPPI"

No. 365-I 0f my 365/2010 series
Title: "BILL'S HOUSE, NETTLETON MISSISSIPPI"
Size: 8.5X11 inches
Medium: Watercolors on 140lb. watercolor paper.
This beautiful turn of the century is located in Nettleton, Mississippi and belongs to  new found friend, Bill
Farrar. I hope to post some work I did for bill later if I can still find the images. I love happening upon houses that just speak to me. Bill was raised in this house and after being away for sometime came back and decided to fix it up and make it his home. I love that kind of respect.
I do hope you enjoy what I do, comments and/or remarks are appreciated.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful job on the painting
of the house. We'll always cherish having one hanging in each of our homes.