Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"PA FATT'S HOUSE IN COOKVILE, TENNESSEE"

This is the No. 135 painting of my 365/2010 series.
Title: "PA FLATT'S HOUSE IN COOKVILLE, TENNESSEE"
Size: 11X15 inches
Medium: Watercolor on 140lb. DeArches 100% rag paper. Cold press.
In the Early 70's my grandfather Ernest Flatt left Huntsville, Alabama and returned to the home place of my Grandmother Maggie Flatt and cleared the land and built this house with the help of local labor he could get to help. at that time he was 68 years old. He was a scrappy old man but one of those who could do anything he set his mind to do.
I visited him once at this place in 1981.
I do hope you like what I do.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.
Please view my entire Blog and also my website at
arni's art blog and
www. arniandersonartworks.com

No comments: