Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"MY BROTHER AND SISTER"


This is the No 185 of 365/2010 series
Title: "MY BROTHER AND SISTER"
Size: App. 11X14 inches
Medium: Watercolors on 140lb. DeArches watercolor cold press paper.
This is my painting I did from a photo of my Brother Bobbie Wayne Anderson and my Sister Tharon Carlene Anderson Langdoc, that was taken at breakfast at the Delta Deli in Huntsville. Over the past 10 years we have gotten closer together after not so much contact while raising out families hundreds of mile apart. We have been together once or twice a year for reunions, Christmas of just to visit during these last few years. I am at Bob's house right now because neither he or Carlene will be able to make it to the family reunion in Huntsville this year. Bob lives in Searcy, Ark. and Carlene lives in Whiting, Indiana.
Just feeling nostalgic and wanted to show them I'll miss them this year.
I do hope you like what I do.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.

No comments: