Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"NEW TRAIN BRIDGE OVER TOMBIGBEE"


No. 200 of 365/2010 series.
Title: "NEW TRAIN BRIDGE OVER TOMBIGBEE"
Size: 10X12 inches
Medium: Watercolor on 140lb. DeArches watercolor paper.
This is another watercolor painted from the car. (Just too hot to sit out in the open). I parked in the parking lot at the Dam and painted it in about 30-35 mins. I love to visit the Dam it is so manicured and very pretty. I love the water.
I took my Grandson to the Dam back in March and we got to go up in the tower and the guy let us walk alone the sides of the Dam while it was letting a barge through the lock. They thought it was neat especially when they got to talking to one of the guys on the barge about where he was from and how long he had been on the barge since he left home.
I sure hope you like what I do. Comments and or remarks are greatly appreciated.

No comments: