Sunday, March 21, 2010

"ELVIS' GRACELAND"

So I missed listing No. 77 of my 365/2010 series...SO here it is. and sorry.
Title: "ELVIS' GRACELAND"
Size: 11X14
Medium: Watercolor on 100% handmade rag paper.
This is the place Elvis bought in Memphis, for his mother. It is very near if not actually in Southhaven. I have been in the house three times and It is one of the GAUDIEST places i have ever seen. The decorations in some of the rooms is really ugly.
It is very small. The grounds are really beautiful. The area surrounding the area is very commercialized, actually too much so.
Seeing this was the only thing that me and my Grandsons did not get to do on our little spring break trip. We got alarmed about the snow storm and just headed on home.
We will catch it again though, I promised them.
I do hope you like what I do.
Comments and remarks are appreciated.

No comments: