Saturday, March 13, 2010

"JUDY IN THE JUNGLE"

This is the No. 72 painting in my 365/2010 series.
Title: "JUDY IN THE JUNGLE"
Size: 22x30 inches
Medium: water color on DeArches 140lb., 100%rag paper.
Ok, Animals lovers get ready for some paintings of animals. This first one is of JUDY, Judy was one of the biggest attraction at the Oklahoma City Zoo for many years. I might add that the Oklahoma City Zoo is one of the tops in the nation. Judy died a few months back. I take my grandsons every year and we spend a whole day there looking and observing the animals. I don't like to see animals caged But I do understand the reason for zoos. Every time I saw Judy i couldn't picture her anywhere but in the bushes somewhere. Concrete was no place for her. So whether she ever got to see her "Place" or not, I think she would have liked it.
I do hope you enjoy what I do. Comments and remarks are greatly appreciated.

No comments: