Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"STORMY NIGHT AT THE ABERDEEN DAM:

This is the n.84 painting in my 365/2010 series.
Title: STORMY NIGHT AT THE ABERDEEN DAM"
Size: 9x11 inches
Medium: watercolor on handmade, 100% rag German paper.
I love to go to the Dam on stormy, rainy nights and just listen to the rhythm of the rain and watch the lightning display.
There's something about the show on water that magnifies the power of God.
I have seen some amazing displays of his powers. I got hooked on doing this when I was traveling a lot to Aberdeen while taking care of my Mother-in-law when she was very sick and in the Assisted living facility. One night when I couldn't sleep and stressed out I got up and drove out to the dam in the storm. It was an amazing feeling and so relaxing. It seemed that every time I had to go to Aberdeen for something, that God would just say "This shows for you.", and there would be this terrific storm. I bet this happened this at least 10 times. Thanks you God.
If you people in Aberdeen ever get the chance to do this, please do and let me know what you think.
I do hope you like what I do.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated.

No comments: