Saturday, March 20, 2010

"RHODE ISLAND CAPE COD"

This is the No. 80 painting of my 365/2010 series.
Title: ROHDE ISLAND CAPE COD"
Size: 22x30 inches
Medium: Watercolors on 140 lb. DeArches cold press paper.
Well it's all the way from Aberdeen cape cod to Provence Town, Rhode Island cape cod.
This beautiful old homes on the coast of Rhode Island and these tremendous boulders are absolutely beautiful. The boulders are especially beautiful in a SQUALL. That's a BIG storm in case you're wondering. the first night we were there a very big one came rolling in and it was probably the most wonderful show of God's power over nature, that I have ever witnessed. The light show and thundering sounds with these big boulders being tossed around like tennis balls in the ocean, I could hardly believe God was actually letting me watch him play.
I do hope you enjoy what I do.
Comments and/or remarks are appreciated and welcomed.

No comments: